Monday, 24 January 2011

Infliction against the disabled.

In the United Kingdom, thousands have protested today against government cuts to the welfare of some of the most vulnerable people in society. If you have not been able to attend in person, regrettably like myself, then please sign the petitions of our protest movements, and contact your local politicians if possible. The state, while serving the vested interests of corporations, now endangers the rights and care of the disabled, whose neglect is already a disgrace to humanity, when not cared for by their loved ones with justified handouts amounting to slave wages. I know this from personal experience, when me and my mother cared for amputee grandfather Tony who died in 2001. And today, when a police force abuses and kettles disabled peaceful protesters, on behalf of the state, in his name, I will warrant no respect or compliance to that establishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment